Once a woman is over the age of 25, the rate of aging will become faster and faster, and unscrupulous wrinkles begin to occupy a bright smile. When they surface, we have to take measures. Ultrasonic knife has become a new favorite of Hollywood stars. How about you? Is it to let aging take away your beautiful face like a flower, or to counter the years and protect your youth?
Beauty of non-invasive age reduction and skin firming
What is an ultrasonic knife?
The ultrasonic energy of ultrasonic scalpel penetrates deeply into the dermis and SMAS fascia layer, producing nearly 10000 condensation points, causing the immediate contraction of collagen and fiber mediastinum, stimulating the massive production and reorganization of collagen, constructing a brand-new collagen fiber network, and realizing the comprehensive effects of skin firming, wrinkle removal and shaping. The effect is comparable to the traditional skin pulling technology. It is a relatively new generation of non-invasive wrinkle removal, anti-aging and skin beautifying technology.
What is the SMAS fascia layer?
There are four layers of human skin, namely epidermis, dermis, subcutaneous tissue and SMAS fascia. With age, sufficient protein (collagen) in the skin gradually loses. The passage of collagen in skin epidermis and dermis will cause muscle and fat relaxation and sagging, muscle aging, and aging symptoms will be highlighted instantly. Therefore, SMAS fascia layer is the core field of.
Re Wen: how much does it cost to make an ultrasonic knife when Yin Bola PI meets hot Maggie miracle?
Five major problems solved at one time
- Blepharoptosis: effectively improve bags under the eyes, fine lines around the eyes and drooping eyebrows;
- Facial relaxation: tell the lower jaw and lateral skin to relax and sag;
- Sunlight aging: SMAS layer lifts and tightens, improves wrinkles, tightens contour and optimizes skin texture;
- Legal lines: stimulate collagen regeneration and reorganization, and fill the sunken nasolabial groove
- Neck line double chin: improve the relaxation and sagging of submaxillary and lateral skin.